Discover the history and religion behind Braga and Guimarães.
Highlights of our private tours in Braga and Guimarães
- Get to know the historic centre of Guimarães, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza and the Castle of Guimarães, as well a chapel full of secrets…
- Learn the history behind the birth of the kingdom of Portugal, centuries ago
- Have lunch at a typical Portuguese restaurant
- Visit the Cathedral of Braga, one of the strongest Catholic cities in the Iberian Peninsula
- Be amazed at Bom Jesus Sanctuary, a hilltop pilgrimage site with a magnificent stairway
As this is a private tour, the items above are merely a suggestion of what we can visit on a day trip to Braga and Guimarães. We are flexible to change it according to your preferences – the monuments you want to see & visit, your dietary restrictions and your pace as a traveller.
Useful Information about our private tour in Braga and Guimarães
- Tours provided in English or Portuguese
- Tour length: whole day (~8h), which already includes travel time from / to Porto
- Transfers by minivan / bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (for hotels in Porto)
- Tours run daily, according to your schedule in Portugal
- We do not provide tours for solo travellers
How to book your private tour in Braga and Guimarães
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page with the information required
- We will shortly get back to you so that we can arrange the details of your private tour in Braga and Guimarães: date & time and payment method
Any further questions?
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will shortly get back to you!
PS – If you’re considering this tour, then don’t forget to pin this page for later 😉