Discover the best Portuguese wines on our two Wine Regions tours.
Highlights of our private Wine tours
- Get to know two completely different Portuguese wine regions: the Green Wine region and the Douro Valley, where the famous Port wine is produced. We will visit a vineyard in the Green Wine region and another one in the Douro Valley.
- Be delighted with a perfect Green Wine tasting, followed by a wonderful Port wine tasting.
- Have lunch on a typical Portuguese restaurant in the Green Wine Region.
- Take photos at some magnificent viewpoints over the Douro river: you will understand why the Douro Valley is considered one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world!
We are flexible to make the itinerary according to your preferences – the vineyards you want to see & visit, your dietary restrictions & preferences and your pace as a traveller.
Useful Information about our private Wine tours
- Tours provided in English or Portuguese.
- Tour length: whole day (~8h), which already includes transport to the Green Wine Region & Douro Valley from Porto.
- Transport by car / minivan / bus, depending on the size of your group.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Porto and in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Tours run daily.
- We do not provide tours for solo travellers.
How to assess the quality of our wine tours?
Once and a while we get emails from people who feel uncomfortable with the idea of paying in advance to someone they do not know.
We completely understand the feeling, which is why we invite you to read the amazing reviews that previous customers wrote about our tours.
How to book your private Wine tours
- Fill in the form on the right hand side of this page with the information required.
- We will shortly get back at you so that we can arrange the details of the tour: date & time and payment method.
Any further questions?
Please send your questions to email@example.com. I will shortly get back to you.